KORA International (hereinafter referred to as KORA) values personal information of the information entity, and enacts and complies with related laws such as the 'Personal Information Protection Act'. Through this policy, KORA notifies how personal information provided by the information entity is used and what measures are taken to protect personal information. In case KORA changes this policy, it shall announce (or individually notify) in the notice board of the company homepage (www.kora.co.kr).
- ■ Collected personal information item
- KORA to collect the following information for the specified purpose.
- - Information Collected: name, company name, phone number, E-mail address, consult content, etc.
- - Personal information collection method: homepage
- ■ Purpose of collection
- KORA collects personal information for the following purpose required for provision of satisfactory service. Execution of contract and Response to inquiries on service provision.
- ■ Possession and utilization period of personal information
- KORA shall dispose personal information of the entity without delay when the entity cancels an agreement or the purpose of collecting and receiving personal information has been fulfilled. However, in case it needs to be possessed for a certain period of time for identification of rights and obligations related to transaction according to related laws such as commercial law, it shall be possessed for a certain period of time.
- ■ Disposal procedure and method
- When personal information is no longer required due to expiration of retention term or attainment of the stated purposes of processing personal information, we shall destroy without delay the personal information.The procedures and method of destroying personal information are as follows:
- - Disposal procedures
Personal information of the entity in the disposal procedure shall be moved to a separate DB after the entity cancels an agreement or the collection purpose is fulfilled, and shall be disposed after storing for a certain period of time according to internal policy or other related laws (refer to possessing and utilization period). This personal information will not be used for any other purposes than possessing according to law.
- - Disposal method
Personal information in an electronic file will be deleted by using the technical method to prevent regeneration.
- - Disposal procedures
- ■ Provision and sharing personal information
- KORA shall not utilize personal information of the information entity or provide to others or other companies/institutions except in cases according to related laws and regulations or with consent of the information entity. However, personal information is utilized and provided with care. In case of request by investigative institution according to legal procedure and method based on regulations of related laws or for purpose of investigation
- ■ Consignment of handling collected personal information.
- KORA consigns personal information handling external professional partners as below.
- - Entrusted company: 3anyinc.co.,ltd.
- - Entrusted tasks: Maintenance and management of website
- ■ Rights and obligations of user and legal deputy and method of action
- The information entity may view or request for correction, deletion, suspension of processing and cancel agreements on registered personal information. To view, correct, delete, suspend processing and cancel agreement of personal information, click the “member secession” on homepage. And Personal information protection manager in writing, by phone or email to take action without delay through the personal identification procedure. In case the information entity requests for correction of error in personal information, the relevant personal information shall not be utilized or provided until correction is completed. Also, in case wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, the corrected processing result will be notified to said third party without delay for correction to take effect. KORA shall process personal information requested for deletion by entity according to the possession and utilization period of collected personal information and other laws and shall prohibit viewing and utilization for other purposes.
- ■ Personal information protection manager
To protect personal information of the entity and process complaints and inquiries regarding personal information, KORA appoints related departments and the personal information protection manager as below.
- Personal information department: To respond to demands related with personal information of the entity, KORA is operating related departments.
For report and consultation on breach of personal information, please inquire at the below institution.
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (http://www.privacy.kisa.or.kr /118)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (http://www.eprivacy.or.kr / +82-2-580-0533~4)
- Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office - Cybercrime Uni (http://www.spo.go.kr / +82-2-3480-2000)
- National Police Agency - Cyber Bureau (http://www.ctrc.go.kr / +82-2-392-0330)